Thursday 7 May 2009

ooh

wow what's happened?

my first word was dada. how dull.
some classic friends

hm, tuesday, i did some english revision in the morning, went for a swim with mike, then went to my gran's for the biggest lunch in the world.
i had two hours with my history tutor then did some more english revision with my mother. :)
then yesterday, i did some MORE english revision, for four hours, then walked to luca's with mike, got the bus back to his, and snuggled with him and some lord of the rings, return of the king. it was lovely.
today i did some history in the morning, then went to my gran's again for lunch, where i did even more history and a bit of english. then i headed to my mum's for my biology tutor, then cosied up on the sofa to watch kirstie allsopp. god i bloody love that woman.
i feel so bloody lethargic at the moment. i need to get out and do something nice. i hate how tired i get revising. i need some bloody company...
and a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment