Wednesday 29 April 2009

good day

i have 3 birthmarks, one on my arm, one on my hip and one on my eyebrow.
killing me softly with his song, the fugees

:L i have the most disgraceful taste in music ever.
so today was my art exam. that was disheartening - i spent four hours on something which looked like a 5 year old could have done it. with their eyes closed. so that was a waste of time.
the lunch break was good though, me and kitty wandered to porty, had some ricecakes then came back in the space of 45 minutes which i was pretty impressed with. we only stayed till 2, and then me kitty and ruth went down to rosefield and sat in the sun for a while. it really felt like summer had started. kitty completely failed at a couple of cartwheels which was fun. :')
dunno what i'm saying though, i can't even do a forward roll without doing myself some serious neck damage.
so after that, i contemplated dying my hair, but decided against it and instead invested in some lamb samosas (which i shared with kitty's mum). ruth got some cake and kitty got a burger so we went and ate it all at kitty's house. then i popped round to mike's, and we walked to mine so he could collect his stuff. we had tea and watched friends for a bit, then he went home, and i had fahitas.
nom nom nom
i need to do some more history revision tonight, i'm gonna fail so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment