Saturday 25 April 2009

headache

i saved my little sister's life once when she nearly fell out of a rollercoaster (my greatest victory in life)
golden brown, the stranglers

yesterday i did some revision and watched friends all day, i was all lethargic off my 3 hours of sleep on friday night. me and kitty went to a party with gibby and chris at the rugby club which was pretty good.
then after doing nothing, carla came round and we did even more nothing for a while. then i started to get a headache and decided i wanted to go out for a walk. so we wandered all the way along the beach with rae and then popped up to the daisy park to see everyone. we stayed there for about hlaf an hour or so then my dad picked us up and took us along to luca's :D and i got irn bru and mango sorbet to be excema-friendly.
then we popped down to the daisy park and i was shaking rapidly for a while with the cold of my sorbet, but i recovered when me and carla popped in to sean's for a bit. after we went back to the park we didn't stay for long and walked home just after 10. we had a really good long chat all the way up the road, and got back in, at some spag bol, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment