Saturday 18 April 2009

thursday - saturday

well thursday was the most uneventful day of my life. i spent 12 hours on the computer, and downloaded the 10 day world of warcraft trial. in all honesty, i really enjoyed it. carla came round in the evening and stayed over, we slept on the sofas.
on friday, i popped into town and got some money, then went home and saw my biology tutor. then i headed up to my dad's to meet carla. i had some people round drinking and stuff, which got a bit bloody rowdy to say the least at points. but i had carla there to fight my battles...
despite the rowdiness i did have a good time, apart from when robbie dived off the bloody balcony. but again, carla dealt with that. :) then me carla kitty and mike sat up till about 4, watching crap tv and drinking white storm. ;) it was a lot nicer when things were quiet.
today, i woke up and had a quick tidy, then got back into bed for a bit. mike went home at about half 11, then me kitty and carla went to morrison's and got pizza and supernoodles. we got home and had a final clear up, had some lunch, then carla went home and me and kitty went into town.
we had a wee wander about but had no bloody energy so gave up and went home.
for the rest of this afternoon i lay on my bedroom floor watching come dine with me, and in a second i'm making a stirfry.
which will be followed by a good game of wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment